The Deacons of the Vance Memorial Presbyterian Church organize a food pantry to help those in need in our community. Our food pantry is here to give assistance to families in between their times of assistance from other outside sources.
We are a small pantry for temporary help only and funded by the generous giving of our congregation.
Since we are a small pantry we unfortunately do have some giving guidelines.
- Ohio County Residents only
- Amount given to families is determined by their size
- 1 bag of food to families of 1-3 members
- 2 bags of food to families of 4 or more members
- Bags to be given to families once a month only
- Patrons are to call the office to arrange a pick-up time
- Records are kept by the office – address, family size, date of pickups etc.
- Office has information on other churches or organizations in the area to secure help
- Peanut Butter
- Hot and Cold Cereals
- Crackers of any variety
Boxes for donations are located in the Narthex and near the church office.
**All donations are appreciated!**